Improve your immune system naturally, without medications, by detoxing from the drugs and foods that are “stealing” your life, strength and energy. Are your “habits” energizing you, or making you weaker, depressed, tired and lethargic?
Is your real age 20, 30, 40, 50, or 60 but you feel like you are 80, 90, or 100 ?
We can help you feel better in 1 week … you just need to learn how! Most people use our programs for addictions to nicotine, alcohol, prescription drugs or foods that are making them ill, sick or obese. Some people use our programs for chronic pain or unusual body ailments or maladies.
Ways to Build Your Immune System
There are ways to build your immune system, naturally, without antibiotics and vaccinations … to prevent viruses, colds, sickness and the flu.
- Eat whole foods that are “alive”.
- Drink clean, filtered water, daily. For example, if you weigh 128 pounds, drink 64 ounces, daily; 200 pounds, 100 ounces, etc. …
- Avoid processed foods.
- Avoid sugar and sweeteners.
- Avoid wheat and grains. When eaten in excess, they turn to sugar.
- Avoid genetically modified foods.
- Avoid any animal or product that was fed hormones and/or antibiotics.
- Sleep 8 to 9 hours each night. Healing takes place in the Stage IV sleep.
- Get plenty of Vitamin D … Sunshine !
- Wash your hands.
- Keep your fingers out of your mouth.
- Do not put “nasal mucus” or “ear wax” into your mouth. This may sound like common sense. Mucus and ear wax are designed to collect germs. If you have these excretions on your fingers or hands and cannot wash them, keep them out of your mouth and avoid touching door handles or any objects that others may touch. Handling unclean objects not only exposes YOU to OTHERS’ germs, but also OTHERS to YOUR germs.
- Do not sneeze into the air. Germs “hang” onto air particles and can travel across a room! When you sneeze or cough, cover your mouth with a piece of cloth. This is a courteous habit; respectful to others; and setting an example of how you want to be treated. If you don’t have a “handkerchief”, sneeze into your shirt or sleeve … find a way to be creative.
- Blow your nose in the restroom rather than in public. Nasal mucus is full of germs that you spread to your hands and any object you touch after you blow your nose. After expelling this waste out of your nose, wash your hands. Blowing your nose in public is rude, discourteous, unhealthy and a sure way to spread germs. No one enjoys seeing or hearing this action. No one enjoys being touched afterward, especially knowing that your hands have not been washed. This mucus excretion should be treated just like any other excretion … privately.
- Avoid hospitals, unless necessary.
- Avoid antibiotics, if at all possible. If you are forced to take an antibiotic, take a probiotic at the same time to protect the good bacteria. Fermented vegetables are good ways to ingest natural probiotics to strengthen the gut flora.
- Think and speak positive and kind thoughts. Negativity attracts disease. Positivity deflects disease.
- Treat others with love and respect, even if you do not like or agree with them. They may not remember what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel.
Kindness draws kindness … Love draws love … Whole, pure, “alive” foods promote health.
We are born to respect and cultivate the mind, body and soul connection … aka, balance and peace.
We become what we love. We become what we fear. We become what we think …
“Choose the good thoughts.” ( www.tut.com )
With our programs, you can learn how to:
- Eat healing foods that help you feel energized, light hearted and disease free.
- Reach a healthy weight without surgery, medications, injections, yo-yo dieting or other unnatural methods of weight-loss.
- Regulate your blood sugar levels without medications (even if you have been told differently) .
- Control your diabetes with your food choices (even if you have been told differently).
- Bring your LDL cholesterol numbers down and “ditch” the medications that are weakening your muscles and “robbing your energy and strength (even if you have been told “your cholesterol problem is inherited”).
- Strengthen your blood, your heart and “take a load” off your heart muscle (and most likely get rid of your blood pressure medication).
- Build your immune system to avoid the “fear factor” of missing a vaccination. In other words, strengthen your immune system instead of depending on vaccinations for your health.
- Build your child’s immune system to protect them from the unhealthy bacteria at school and play.
- Avoid foods that are known to cause cancer.
- Avoid these ailments … or reverse them if you already have them! :
- Heart Disease
- Acid Reflux, Indigestion, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Diverticulitis, Ulcers, etc.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Give your body the energy it needs to heal.
Call us to help you make a lifestyle change so you can love life again.
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”.
Is it time for you to take the lead for your health? Your family will follow your lead …
… and we will be happy to help you make that happen.