The Flu Shot Debate
You may ask, “What is the best way to build up my immune system?” Below I have included a simple list of tricks and tips to help you along on your path to preventing viruses, colds, sickness, the flu, without medications, shots, or antibiotics:
- Eat whole, pure foods that are “alive.”
- Drink clean, filtered water, daily. You should drink in ounces, half of what you weigh in pounds. For example, if you weigh 128 pounds, drink 64 ounces daily; 200 pounds, 100 ounces, etc…
- Avoid processed foods.
- Avoid sugar and artificial sweeteners.
- Avoid flour and grains. When eaten in excess, they turn to sugar.
- Avoid genetically modified foods.
- Avoid any animal product that was fed hormones and/or antibiotics.
- Sleep 8 to 9 hours each night. Healing takes place in the Stage IV sleep (aka “REM” State).
- Get plenty of Vitamin D… Sunshine!
- Wash your hands.
- Keep your fingers out of your mouth.
- Do not put “nasal mucus” (aka “snot) or “ear wax” into your mouth. This may sound like common sense, but it is important to avoid touching door handles, which exposes not only YOU to OTHERS’ germs, but also OTHERS to YOUR germs.
- Do not sneeze into the air. Germs “hang” onto air particles and can travel across a room! When you sneeze or cough, cover your mouth with a piece of cloth. This is being courteous and respectful to others and setting an example of how you want to be treated. If you don’t have a handkerchief, use your sleeve… find a way to be creative.
- Blow your nose in the bathroom. Nasal mucus is full of germs and it is not only unhealthy, but it is also considered bad manners to blow your nose around others. Nobody enjoys seeing or hearing this, and least of all, no one enjoys being touched afterward, especially with the knowledge that your hands have not been washed.
- Avoid hospitals unless necessary.
- Avoid antibiotics, if at all possible. If you are forced to take an antibiotic, take a probiotic at the same time. In the winter and “flu season,” I take a probiotic to strengthen my good bacteria, and to ward off viruses from the public. Many healthy yogurts have the Lactobacillus Acidophilus, which is a good bacteria culture.
- Think and speak positive and kind thoughts. Negativity attracts disease. Positivity deflects it.
- Treat others with love and respect, even if you don’t like or agree with them. They may not remember what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel!
Kindness draws kindness… Love draws love… Whole, pure, “alive” foods, draw health.
We are born to respect and cultivate the mind, body and soul connection… AKA “Balance and Peace.”
We become what we love. We become what we fear. We become what we think…. “Choose the good thoughts.”
A friend introduced this powder to me in 1998. She used it as a food supplement to “cure” her cancer 15 years before I met her. She now teaches others how to supplement their foods to reverse and prevent many diseases. I began using this powder after meeting her, and now drink it several times daily to keep my immune system strong. I also enjoy the energy I receive from it.
If you would like to try some Superfood Powder, you may order it from our website. If you are a former client and would like to purchase it from my office, we are running a special for January thru March: Buy one canister for $45 or two for $70.
I trust you are staying warm, healthy, happy and staying out of the hospitals and doctors’ offices because your immune system is so strong and vibrant!
Please visit our website and Facebook page, and share our information with your friends and families! We have some wonderful new testimonials and stories on our website that I believe you will enjoy.
Love and peace!
For more information on how to purchase this beneficial immunity booster, please feel free to click the image above!